Cobham RAD Services in Europe
Cobham RAD now offers radiation test services for customers and programs outside of the US and using test methods compliant to either MIL-STD-883 or ESCC Basic Specification No. 22900. Our ELDRS cell can run any dose rate from 1 to 100mrad(Si)/s to match the mission requirement.
- Typical four week cycle time for RLATS
- Full complement of test capabilities
- SEREEL2 Laser SEE Testing Systems
- TID high dose
- Electrical test
- Legacy international mission support
- Test hardware in place for most device types
- Both facilities have DLA laboratory suitability for MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883,
Cobham's accreditation covers all test conditions, including test condition A.
Radiation Effects Test Services - Europe
- Click below to download or you may
request mailed copies of our brochure: