ASICs for Military & Aerospace
- 90nm, 130nm, 180n, 0.25um, 0.35um, and 0.6um process designs using commercially available libraries with multiple fab access
- Mixed Signal, High Voltage and Digital ASICs for demanding HiRel, Military, Industrial and Avionics applications using Cobham's existing Space Qualified Manufacturing Line
- Commercial and High Temp screening available
- Die sales, Ceramic and Plastic Packaging - Pin-for-Pin Obsolesce Mitigation for COTS
- View/download our new RadHard Digital and Mixed-Signal ASICs Brochure.
- New Class V Certification: Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is the first to receive QML V for their 90nm RadHard-by-Design Library. Read our press release or visit our RadHard ASIC product page for more information.
- New Class Y Facility Certification: Cobham's Semiconductor Solutions' Colorado Springs facility has received the first MIL-PRF-38535 Class Y assembly certification awarded by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Land and Maritime.
- We also offer FPGA-to-ASIC conversions for RadHard applications. Let us help you Convert! Complete our FPGA to ASIC Conversion Request Form and tell us what you need!
Available ASIC Products for Military & Aerospace
|Commercial Military & Aerospace ASIC Technologies|
|Process Technology Nodes||Type||Max Digital Gates||Max User I/O||I/O and Core Voltages|
|0.6 micron 3LM N-Well CMOS||Digital Gate Array||500K||600+||5V and/or 3.3V|
|0.35 micron 4LM Substrate-Isolated CMOS||Mixed Signal||2M||600+||8V, 5V, 3.3V|
|0.35 micron 4LM Substrate-Isolated BiCMOS//CMOS/DMOS (BCD)||High Voltage Mixed Signal||2M||600+||8V to 65V, 5V, 3.3V|
|.25 micron 5LM N-Well CMOS||Digital Std Cell||3M||700+||3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V|
|180 nm 7LM Substrate-Isolated CMOS||Mixed Signal||10M||900+||5V, 3.3V, 1.8V|
|180 nm 7LM Substrate-Isolated BCD||High Voltage Mixed Signal||10M||900+||12V to 80V, 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V|
|130 nm 8LM Substrate-Isolated, CMOS||Digital Std Cell||15M||1200+||1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V|
|90 nm 9LM Substrate-Isolated CMOS||Mixed Signal||30M||1200+||1.0V, 1.8V, 2.5V|