ASICs - Industrial
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions has the ASIC expertise to benefit Industrial Markets in High Reliability Electronics. Please view our ANIMMA 2013 abstract and presentation. See our experience below and Call 800-645-8862 or Email your requirements!
- High Voltage Capability - up to 200 Volts
- High Precision ADCs
- Sensing (i.e., Hall Effect Sensors)
- Hi Reliability Manufacturing Capabilities
- Fault-Tolerant Designs
- Mixed-Signal Designs Across Multiple Foundries
- Chip-scale packaging
- Flip-chip on flex
- Chip on board
Examples of Industrial ASIC Applications:
- Secure Point of Sale terminals
- H-Bridge Inductive Motor Controller
- LED Overhead Room Lighting Control
- Fluid Meter Sensor
- High Precision Electronic Blasting
- Telecom for Secure Applications
Cobham has been providing the latest innovations in Digital and Mixed-Signal ASICs for over 30 years for HiRel applications. Starting with 0.6µm (we still support 5V) to now 90nm technologies, produced in State-of-the-Art foundries worldwide, we reach new levels for our customers. In 2000 we entered the commercial/industrial/medical mixed-signal marketplace with mixed-signal IC design services and ASICs. This diversification expanded into the data-networking marketplace and complements current product offerings in the high-reliability standard product and ASIC areas.
Cobham is a fab-independent semiconductor supplier with the flexibility to choose among numerous world-class processes that offer exceptionally high performance at the lowest cost for your design. We exploit the advantages of third-party wafer fabrication and have installed our own process modules into commercial foundries. We boast a high rate of first-pass success.
Cobham Technology Expertise
Cobham's four Design Centers are staffed with a team of mixed-signal design experts with numerous years of IC design experience and has successfully designed and released into production custom mixed-signal ASIC's for commercial, industrial, telecommunications, medical, military, and space applications.
- Cobham received an award for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) valued at several tens of millions of dollars from Orica, a leading Australian mining services company with global operations. Learn more...
- Value Proposition
- Flexible Engagement Model
- Technology Expertise
- First Pass Success Factors
- Device Test
- Device Packaging
- Certifications & Quality
- Automated Circuit Card Assembly Line