Radiation Effects Testing
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions offers comprehensive radiation effects testing and support services, from design to launch and operation.
Our MIL-STD radiation effects test services include:
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) and Device Testing per MIL-STD-750, MIL-STD-883, Method 1019 and ASTM F1892.
- Enhanced Low Dose Radiation Sensitivity (ELDRS) Testing
- Radiation Lot Acceptance Testing (RLAT)
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects or SEE: Single Event Latch Up (SEL), Single Event Upset (SEU), Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Burnout (SEB) and Single Event Gate Rapture (SEGR) - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Radiation Engineering and Component Qualification Planning
- Wafer Lot Radiation Screening, Characterization, and Qualification
- MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883 Screening and Qualification of Advanced COTS Devices as well as Design Engineering for Radiation Hardened Devices.
Our Radiation Effects Testing and Services in the USA are now part of Radiation Test Solutions
- MIL-STD Radiation Effects Test Services
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing
- Device Preparation for Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing
- Device Screening and Element Evaluation
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly
Radiation Effects Testing and Services - Europe
- Radiation Effects Test Services Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions offers radiation test services for customers and programs outside of the US.
- SEREEL2 Laser SEE Testing Systems Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions' European radiation testing facility, in conjunction with MBDA, offers SEREEL2 for SPA and SEREEL2 for TPA.
- Chip Removal and Re-assembly for RAD Testing.
- Backside Chip Thinning and Re-assembly for Heavy Ion Radiation testing.
- PC Board Design, Quick-Turn Prototyping and Assembly as well as Laser Marking and Cutting.
- Radiation Test Engineering support including circuit design, test plan development and test result reports.
Radiation Effects Test Services - Europe
- Click below to download our brochure:
- Our Radiation Effects Testing and Services in the USA are now part of Radiation Test Solutions
- Our facility has DLA laboratory suitability for MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883,
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions' accreditation covers all test conditions, including test condition A.