Cobham RAD Europe
Cobham RAD Europe offers test facilities for total dose, electrons, protons and single event effects as follows:
- Total integrated dose: gamma radiation from cobalt-60 sources; dose rates from background to several kGy/hr; in-situ monitoring, temperature control.
- Electron irradiation: from 1 to 20 MeV; doses from tens of Gy to MGy; in-situ monitoring; temperature control; sample handling by conveyor or static positioning under the beam.
- Proton irradiation: displacement damage testing from 0.5 to 10 MeV and SEE testing to 200 MeV; irradiation in vacuum or air; in-situ monitoring; temperature control.
- Helium ion (alpha) irradiation: from 0.5 to 15 MeV; irradiation in vacuum or air; in-situ monitoring, temperature control.
- Heavy ions: SEE testing via third party cyclotrons and accelerators.
- ISO Class 7 (class 10,000) cleanroom available.